22 December 2009

Happy solstice & good gregorian new year. That's what I've been wishing folks.

And to you too. I burnt a few cm of Mg to bring the sun back.

Your email eassier to remember/find than Andrew's, and I'm on a netbook with little history.

Drove to Rancho Palos Verdes today, you can go through the Trump course to the ocean.

Google earth + gps makes for interesting trips.

On vacation this week and next, if interested in daytrips, let us know


But memory serves, you have Unit 3 on the way. Hope that is well!
Still, you could send AW et al on an adventure and enjoy the solitude.


I/we would also be free for coffee without adventure. Generic grown up
intellligent conversation.

I went to a dollar bookstore near where your road meets megacivilization :-)
on the recommendation of a friend/colleage
and got a geology text over my head and a book of jewish humor.
Isaac has to my amuse/amazement read a few stories.
Jamboree & chapman.

Anyway, day is shortest, the first derivative at zero, the second at a maxima.
So, things must be looking up.

Cheers!