09 February 2009

Saw this comment after reading about the actual situation in the octuplet case

  1. Pat Tillman Says: Your comment is awaiting moderation.

    Ho lee crap. Worse than one could imagine. I had heard of one autistic kid, is all, and thought her fbuddy supported her, not us.

    I had a single kid via that kind of process, its very expensive and only to be used by desparate couples, and then, you don’t implant a goddamn
    litter. Again, I have one kid. Not 7, er, 14. I thank all the doctors and biologists who helped. And he is above average, though he’s got your
    typical attitude :-)

    The doctors need disbarring. The welfare people and medical people need drawing and quartering. The woman needs serious
    counseling.


Isn't that amazing? I mean, I thought I was being cruel, but she is worse.