27 June 2007

So, they seem to like me at the place I last interviewed, which is good
as I'm losing interest in the process and they seem to have an interesting
project to enter from "the ground up".

A friend at my last job advised me to be part of core team, to avoid job fluctuation. He's a young male bachelor who pulls 16 hour shifts often.

Also the new place is entirely engineers, admittedly at a fairly shabby location, but
still under 20 mi away, and probably lots of cool lunch opportunities ---on the way back
from the interview I stopped and got a jap bento, and an extra broiled squid, and an extra sake bottle too. Also lots of dried seaweed paper, the kind you roll sushi in, its a great source of vitamins and very tasty too.

One of the s/w engineers I talked to reminded me of my brother, had he gone into a respectable job instead of finance, complete with hair.

If they appreciate my humor we'll do great.