22 September 2013
It is possible to live as a Hermit, and Amish Atheist, in Irvine.
I don't answer my landline, my cell doesn't work at home, I often don't use the computer at home.
I have designed circuits in Verilog, written code, GUIs, medical devices, crypto, metnworking etc. Built digital logging geiger counters, chemistry, x-ray generators from scratch. Unix from Sunos 4.3 to Ubuntu. I like firearms. Made thermite from beach sand. Raised a cat for 18 years. Grow catnip. WokADog.
You probably don't want to fuck with me. I mean, intellectually. Physically, we don't go there. A thumbscrew will convert 95% of humanity. A thumbscrew on their child gets the other 5%.
Hi Gen'l Alex. Nosuchagency.
Rome did not fall in a day.
Folks in glass empires ought not throw drones.
Posted by Irvine Engineer at 1:07 PM