09 March 2008

There's a cop parked across the street and I'm way out there but not
intimidated. I'm in my home, see. My "King Crimson Channel" is playing
on pandora.com, and my keys are far away from my car, and I have a copy
of the bill of rights in my wallet. I could probably take out the officers as they
returned to their car, them not expecting it, but I am not that angry and
do not want to face the consequences. But as a sometime cryptographer
I am fascinated by security in all its forms.

Actually, the Channel is playing Steve Morse's rendintion of Rush's Villa Strangiato
(while on my "Krimson" pandora-channel). Fascinating, Captain. I will have to
look up whether he has an assistant bassist. Notice that star trek (Mr R. --ed) did not know
about you tube. Or maybe faster than light travel screws with your Wi Fi :-) :-) :-)