09 October 2014

end times

 And it’s then that the ayatollahs will show their true face and unleash their aggressive fanaticism on the entire world.”

As my cia, fbi, dia, nsa, etc monitors know, I am a rabid atheist and will resist religous oppression of any and all forms.  However, I'm not so happy about .il having a few dozen trit boosted pits, if you know what I mean.  

Not that my opinion matters.

Frankly, let them glass themselves, NA petrol is more valuable with zero risk (Damn Canadians!).  Yes, as a lib, I'm predictably isolationalist, as in, let the savages f themselves.  Even the europeans.  Despite my relatives becoming soap, lampshades, etc.

So, laddies.

The solution to Global Warming (tm), overpop (same), idiocracy, african orphans is ebola.

The cure for Boko is ebola.

The cure for ebola is napalm.

Any questions? 

My opinion is insignificant.  Truth, consistent with physical (and bio / info) laws is not.
Exponential growth is hilarious; its always a sigmoid.

Sucks to be human.

Thanks, Frank Whittle for that engine o' yurz.  Vector.