12 November 2009

Moron Mass. democrats stumbling over themselves to
take moron Kennedy's place in the Senate

"I incorrectly interpreted the question to be asking if I would support a mandatory draft in the event we needed additional troops and my answer was yes," Pagliuca said in a statement after the debate. "I now realize that was not the question posed to me, and I want to be clear that I do not support reinstating the military draft at this time."

He said that if there were a need to increase troop levels beyond what voluntary recruitment could provide, "I would support a mandatory draft that would be fair, transparent and equal."


He also said the country should have imposed a "patriot tax" to pay for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars in the aftermath of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2009/11/12/senate_candidate_pagliuca_favors_restoring_draft/