01 September 2009

The Healing Center
17165 Von Karman Irvine CA 92614

This is on my way to work. Next to a go-cart place.

Oh yeah, I got a doctor's recommendation. The one I had from 1999
wasn't being accepted.

Under the airport's approach path. Obscure but worth it.

My BP in the MD's office was 160/100. WTF? AT home it was under 130/77.

My gout is flaring up on the other (right) toe. Looks worse than it feels.
Indomethicin helps, but this time its not gone quickly. Yet I'm fasting or
only eating carbs.

You know why Al Gore invented the internet?
http://legalmarijuanadispensary.com/index.php?option=com_jreviews&Itemid=117&url=Los-Angeles-Dispensaries/california-dispensaries/south-oc-cannabis-clubs_c118_m117/

In about 3 hours you can be qualified and supplied. The choices will amaze you
if you're a fogey like me. It could all be done in Irvine; my MD was just a mile north, because they could schedule me sooner. The MD was $150 (no cost if no recommendation) and the dispensopharmacies charge about a third more than a freelancer ---though given all the expenses of a regular biz, this is a great deal. (No overhead, adverts, state taxes, disability, SS, etc for the free lancers.)

Oh, and guess what? I pay taxes, stay out of trouble, drive conservatively,
have a brilliant son, and build useful medical instruments. What a concept.

I've donated money to: politican campaigns (Dr Paul), public television (after
seeing Animusic), my high school in name of my science teacher Dr Priest,
and once to a woman who was trying to find a dog that had been stolen during a
home robbery when I was picking up my second black cat. (The first I had raised
from kitten hood to 18+ years; the second, my current buddy,
was nomimally 5 years old.) Recently I leave penny change at the corner store where I have taken to buying beer after work; the fellow there once let me take a penny.

Its quite unnatural but I do feel the fuzzies from helping generic others.

No, I'm not autistic, as far as I can feel. :-)