07 August 2008

My kid is going to a state-school run reading/science program. Its held at
a Jewish community center. Today, we got a notice that they want the
kids to bring kosher meat if they bring meat.

I wrote a letter to UCI reminding them of the "shall not establish" clause
of that pesky bill of rights. I may have to cook a bacon breakfast in
their parking lot if I arrive early. Its racist, as many of the kids are asian,
and eat pigs and seafood (as do I, despite hebraic ancstry).
Its culturally insensitive, barbaric, to impose your customs on others.
And its illegal in the US, given the funding.
(A private club can be as exclusive as it wants. This is a UCI related activity.)

Further, kosher meats are from animals killed cruelly ---beheading style.
Its not just for salafist jihadis any more.